How it works
Here’s how our walk-in sessions work:
- Walk-ins are available from Monday to Saturday upon availability (where the lanes aren’t occupied by Group Bookings).
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are the best nights since we fill up with bookings pretty quickly on the weekends during the winter.
- Weekdays between 5.00pm and 9:30pm
- Fridays (5-11pm) and Saturdays (1-10pm)
- Maximum 5 people per walk-in group
Don’t forget, since there’s no reservation, it’s first come first served, so get here quick!
LENGTH OF TIME
The whole process takes about 1.5 hrs and is more fun than you’ll know what to do with!
We encourage that participants be 11+ to ensure that they are strong enough to throw the hatchets.
Please wear closed toe’d shoes. Don’t worry, you’re safe…but wear’em!
The cost for a walk-in session is $20+tax per person.
This will score you:
- An hour and a half of play on your own dedicated set of lanes
- Hatchets are provided
- Lane coaches will first teach you how to throw and then leave you to your private hatchet-throwing happiness.