How It Works
- Walk-ins are available from Thursday to Saturday upon availability (where the lanes aren’t occupied by Group Bookings).
- Weekdays between 5:00pm – 9:30pm
- Saturdays (4:00pm – 10:00pm)
- Maximum 5 people per walk-in group
- Don’t forget, since there’s no reservation, it’s first-come first-served, so get here quick!
Length of Time
The whole process takes about 1.5 hrs and is more fun than you’ll know what to do with!
We encourage that participants be 11+ to ensure that they are strong enough to throw the hatchets. No age restriction for dart lanes.
Please wear closed toed shoes. Don’t worry, you’re safe… but wear’em!
The cost for a walk-in session is $25 + HST per person.
This will score you:
- An hour and a half of play on your own dedicated set of lanes
- Hatchets or darts provided
- Lane coaches will first teach you how to throw and then leave you to your private sharp-thing throwing happiness.
Current Walk-In Availability