If you’re on this web site then you are half way to being the best thing that ever happened to your significant other! That’s right! While other people are doing the same-old-same-old, you’re showing your honey-bunny that you’re not only thoughtful, but also romantic AND super-cool at the same time!
Doors open at 6pm
Dinner starts at 6:30pm
Axe Throwing starts at 7:40pm
(Cost includes a glass of wine with your meal)
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT!
A romantic, low-lighting ambiance at a candle lit table where you will dine on the incredibly delicious foods catered by BE Catering. If you were here last year, this is incentive enough!
The menu will consist of:
- Jerk chicken pieces (nice and spicy like your relationship!)
- Roast cured loins of local pork, sliced and served with homemade apple sauce and jus
(vegan alternate) Walnut and butternut squash strudel
- Maple and chilli roasted root veggies with thyme
- Roast garlic mashed potatoes
- Salad of local greens and baby kale, ruby beets, red cabbage, candied walnuts and dill sour cream dressing
- Nine grain honey rolls with butter and olive focaccia with rosemary on each table
- And for dessert… well that will be a secret!
Once finished dinner, the space will be transformed into an axe throwing experience where you can show off your hatchet throwing skills to impress your date! Muscles bulging and flexing as you hurdle steel through the air and merge metal to wood with the same ferocious impact as your first kiss!
And as if that weren’t enough, we will be providing a photo booth where you can have your picture taken with your stud/studette to remember the magic of the evening… not that you’ll ever forget!
With all of that said, wait no longer! Fill out the “Get Tickets” form below and then ‘Axe’ them on a date to remember!